Send us your Resume!
Are you an animal lover? Do you think that a career working with animals is right for you? Well then send us your resume and tell us why you would be an asset to the Dayna's Pet Sitting Team.
We are always accepting resumes, but if we are actively hiring please see below for job ads (if there is no ad, please note we are not actively seeking a new hire, but will still happily take your resume and consider if you a good fit). Resumes can be sent to: email@example.com
This is the ideal job for animal lovers young and old! We are one of the fastest growing pet sitting companies in the city, and pride ourselves on providing the most excellent service to our furry clientele.
While our office is Downtown do you not need to come to the office unless you are dropping off paperwork. The clients are all around [and some outside of] the city.
We are an in-client-home service provider that often works with rehabilitating animals or animals with high medical needs. We also provide services such as: dog walking, training, overnight care, etc.
Why work with us?:
- We provide our employees with insurance and bonding
- We work with one of the best canine behaviour consultants in the city
- We pay one of the best rates in the Ottawa area in the pet care industry
- We provide the tools, training and expertise you will need
To apply, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be over the age of 18
- Own a vehicle
- Be willing to provide a police reference check
- Be available for overnight stays in all areas of Ottawa
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Some animal experience or rescue experience considered a great asset
- Must be available to work over holidays
Please e-mail all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what makes you love animals, tell us about your animals.
While we appreciate all applicants, please note that only selected applicants will be contacted.